skip to main | skip to sidebar

Reality Grip

No Grip On Reality

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Appointing Tony Snow as the New Whitehouse Press Secretary Confirms Every Crazy Conspiracy Theory There Is

Posted by RealityGrip at 2:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
RealityGrip
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2006 (101)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • My Car Is Fueled By Human Misery
      • It Is So Simple! Perceptual Reality is Shaped Like...
      • The Robots at Stop & Shop are Superior to the Robo...
      • Appointing Tony Snow as the New Whitehouse Press S...
      • I Should Not Have Dropped That...
      • Thank You For Saving Me But Was It Necessary To Co...
      • The Recipe for Success
      • I Do Not Remember Telling My Decorator To Put A Bo...
      • Why In God's Name Would You Want Windows On Your Mac?
      • I Occasionally Hurl Myself Bodily Off of a Wall In...
      • I Promote, Excessive, Comma Use
      • I Have Read Decidedly Fewer Books Than I Have Not ...
      • Junkscience.com Is Screaming Bullshit
      • Explaining My Take On Analytic Philosophy Would Wi...
    • ►  March (23)

Links

  • In Honor of Lunacy
  • Jesus, Mary and Glaven
  • A Slice of Key Lime Pie
  • The UltraVisitor
  • Sweet & Salty
  • Bob the Angry Flower
  • Perry Bible Fellowship -- Awesome.
  • Something Awful
  • Seanbaby -- Read His Stuff Or Be Forever Lame
  • Fark
  • Wikipedia
  • Mathworld