
This chasm was supposed to be next to the fountain cut in the shape of the Cerberus at the main entry to my pain garden. I cannot tell you how hard it was getting 35,000 venus fly traps, nor how dissapointed I am that they will not adorn the mouth to this chasm at the foot of the Cerberus, which, by the way, is made out of onyx, obsidian and black marble flecked with gold. The fountain of blood will just not have the same impact without the juxtaposition of unending depth and an entrance directly into the underworld. I am very saddened by this.
As it is now, the chasm is more of an inconvenience to me than it is a preposterous display of power and despair. I now have to leap over it every time I want to go to the bathroom or get a sandwich from the kitchen. And let me tell you, leaping over a chasm in the middle of the night when you have to pee really badly and it is poorly lit is no laughing matter. I am going to have to fire my decorator over this. Pity too, as his wall arrays of spikes are done with a graceful symmetry, pleasing to look at either bare or adorned with the freshly dead bodies of my enemies. Sigh, I suppose I will just heap up some bodies at the foot of the fountain and call it a day.
Fulweevol! Fetch my sword and my finest killing pants at once!
"Yesh, mashter."

No comments:
Post a Comment