Monday, August 07, 2006

Cnn.com Headline: Study: Sexy music triggers teen sex


Is there anything that doesn't trigger teen sex? As far as I can remember, teenagers are horny bastards with nothing better to do than think about sex constantly.

I remember being a teenager, walking down the street, and basically my thought process was like this:

Man, that this red-light is long. It kind of reminds me of a nipple. Fuck, watch it buddy, you totally just knocked in to me. Why did you have to knock into me instead of that hot MILF? Holy hell that poodle reminds me of this chick I know. Man, that chick I know totally looks like this other chick. I'm hungry. I wonder if those chicks would make me a sandwich after I double-teamed them.

Not very original, but, pretty accurate, to be sure.

One sec, I need to shout at some kids on my lawn.

"You all should get jobs, you horny bastards! You make me sick!"

That should have sorted that out.

Now, more important than the fact that any statement involving the words 'teens' and 'sex' should be logically followed by, "That doesn't surprise me in the least, and though this sort of behavior is inevitable and part of human nature, I am going to tie my child to a chair, stuff cotton in his ears, tape his eyeballs shut, move to Guam and then stick my head under a rock until he is over 18 and I am no longer legally responsible for him," is the fact that this study is, obviously, bullshit.

It's the difference between cause and correlation. Maybe horny kids listen to racy songs, and the songs don't make kids horny? I mean, and I could be wrong, I'm pretty sure that what makes kids horny is, ya know, their genitals.

No comments: