
The idea of Clean Coal technology is so preposterous as to be beyond contempt. Who, in the name of all that is holy and merciful, is buying this bullshit? Have you ever touched coal or encountered it in any way? It is made of soot! It, itself, is dirt!
I am sponsoring a contest Kritof style. Except, instead of sending me an essay in hopes that you can come along on an African Adventure / Aspiring Journalist's Dream / Liberal Guilt Inducing Story About Unimaginable Suffering, I am asking people to find me something dirtier than coal, and, instead of the trip, I'll give you a coupon to KFC. (I will not give you a coupon to KFC.) I'm accepting submissions now. The following substances are banned from the contest:
Nuclear and biological waste.
Bodily excretions.
AOL Installation Discs.
So, what is dirtier than coal?

1 comment:
Well, I was going to say your grundle. But that may count as a bodily excretion. How about the comical stylings of Eddie Murphy circa 1987? Pretty dirty too.
P.S. Christ, I can't beleive it's over. I am bored. Time to grow old and retire. (you know, while we are folling our submissions with life statements)
Post a Comment