skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reality Grip
No Grip On Reality
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
I Have Just Eaten A Lightbulb
It was delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
RealityGrip
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(101)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(22)
Commercials Before Movies Want Me To Buy A Lot Of ...
Clean Coal Is A Communist Plot
I Have An Idea For A TV Show Starring Adam Corolla...
The Prince In 'The Princess Bride' Is A Big Whimp
Warning! If You Are An Idiot, This Might Kill You!
I Want One of These "Lethal Cocktails of Chemicals...
For Some Reason, Banks Think Giving Me Credit Is A...
My Elixyr Will Cure All Your Ails!
The American Tactic
I Have Just Eaten A Lightbulb
War is the Answer!
Whiskey Is Objectively the Best Drink There Is, Bu...
I Need A Collection Of 3,000,000 Severed Left Hands
Mp3s Should Not Skip.
I Will Sell You Back Your Kidney For $70,000
There Is A Huge Diamond At The Center of Jupiter! ...
I WILL DESTROY OBJECTS BY ENACTING THEIR PROPER USE!
Audiences Horrified!
Since When Did Nature Care About Us? / We Must Con...
I Am Guilty!
I Am Fairly Certain I Am A Vampire
Am I Farting Dust?
►
April
(14)
►
March
(23)
Links
In Honor of Lunacy
Jesus, Mary and Glaven
A Slice of Key Lime Pie
The UltraVisitor
Sweet & Salty
Bob the Angry Flower
Perry Bible Fellowship -- Awesome.
Something Awful
Seanbaby -- Read His Stuff Or Be Forever Lame
Fark
Wikipedia
Mathworld
No comments:
Post a Comment