Thursday, May 18, 2006
I Want One of These "Lethal Cocktails of Chemicals" The History Channel Talks About All The Time
Man, that shit is so strong it can actually kill you? Damn, that bartender must have learned his shit in 'Nam, because I don't know anything you can get stateside that will actually kill you! And trust me, I been all 'round this country lookin' for the meanest booze there is out there. Straight Moonshine is just about the only thing that does it for me, and it might be killing me slowly, but that ain't no fun. Sure, I know my liver is failing, and my nose is as red as the setting sun, craggy as a mountain range and gnarled as an oak root, but that took years. I am interested in this shit that can actually kill you in one go! That's a man's man's drink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment