skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reality Grip
No Grip On Reality
Friday, March 24, 2006
I Do Not Drop Things
I merely set things down on thin air.
With mixed success.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
RealityGrip
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(101)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(23)
I Blame The Community
The Problem With This Conversation Is That It Is N...
I Do Not Drop Things
Well, I've Already Managed to F*ck This Up
My Mother Complains About My Celphone Bill During ...
I Have Joined the Pen15 Club
Things and Carats / An Interesting Ontology
I Am Very Sunburned
It Is Freaking Impossible to Train These Ninjas
Big Glasses and Little Umbrellas
Why Certain Movies Completely Miss Their Own Point
It Could Not Possibly Be Above 60 Degrees Farenhei...
And I Declare Unto Ye, Oh Choir, That Which You Al...
Please, Steal My Beard Trimmer and Other Objects T...
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb /...
This Statement is False
Disclaimer
Certain Things Do Not Have Opposites
The Ontology of Glaven
I Am Covered In Some Sort of Viscous Blue Goo
I Have Lost My Pet Gila Monster
My Box Of Nature Valley Granola Bars Has 2 Carbohy...
My Hair Is Freshly Conditioned
Links
In Honor of Lunacy
Jesus, Mary and Glaven
A Slice of Key Lime Pie
The UltraVisitor
Sweet & Salty
Bob the Angry Flower
Perry Bible Fellowship -- Awesome.
Something Awful
Seanbaby -- Read His Stuff Or Be Forever Lame
Fark
Wikipedia
Mathworld
No comments:
Post a Comment